Thursday, November 01, 2001

Hrm...wow, I just read all the posts made since last time I checked the blog (yesterday at school). What sam said really made sense though...youre the man sam. I know that all of you (as a group), with the exception of a few, really like to get involved in people's business and assume you know whats up. Why is it so hard to beleive that Jessica and I actually like eachother? I mean fuck, just trust my judgement or something. I was just thinking that this bitching was just jealosy coming from the people who arent lucky enough to have girlfriends, so they gotta bitch about something, but suprisingly I guess shuff still has a problem with it. Out of everyones oppinions right now, I'm really respecting his. You know why? He isen't just going off bitching about shit, not having any structure in his oppinion, he is actually coming up and talking to me about it. I havent been mad at him at all throughout all of this garbage...but I cant say that about everyone. If some of you are really so selfish as to only want me to hang out with you guys, and not my girlfriend..then...FUCK YOU! simple as that, I'm going to spend time with whomever I want, and right now i feel compelled to spend time with my new wonderful girlfriend. if you have a problem with it..then get over it. I know you've all liked people alot before, maybe you just werent fortunate enough to have a real affectionate relationship with them. When im hanging out with some of you, most the time its just stupid and people bitch constantly about things, and we can never find anything to do anyways. It kinda sets me in this bad mood, I dont enjoy it. However, when im hanging out with jessica, everything is perfect. Even if we are just sitting there, talking, holding hands, anything like that, its still great. So yeah, maybe I like hanging out with Jessica more than you...get over it. And Jason, in response to your post...Jessica never "found out" I liked judy alot, because I never did, so I dont know where youre coming from. It's a really good thing I've trashed the "bros before hoes" concept...I think its one of the stupidest things that high school kids say. Anyone who says that is just bitching because they cant get a girlfriend themselves, so they say "I can only hang out with my guy friends, so everyone else should be the same". Everyone, just grow up, stay out of my business. If you wont respect my wishes to hang out with my girlfriend, then it really shows how good of friends you really are to me. Thats about all I have to say, but I'm done bitching. Have a nice day, everyone...

No comments: