Saturday, October 06, 2001

wow, my first post here. i just wanna say to bw that this is a really good idea and i get much enjoyment out of reading the posts...i feel closer to you guys! :) um, so as not to waste precious posting space (because sam does enough of that...*wink*), i'll give a quick run down of my life. my mim has finally realized that we intentionally keep her at a distance. i want her to be there for me in the future, but i don't know what to do. i'm really suprised that she hasn't figured it out till now. its really putting a damper on my life here and takes up a majority of my thoughts. help anyone? and i'm going to copenhagen for 3 days with someone i consider my best friend here. but she doesn't consider me even a really good friend. like i'm not good enough or something...and she's bringing her homie with her (i'm not apart of this homie club, she stated that). and so i'm just gonna stick it out, but it kind of sucks cock. any help from my childern? much love, ann

PS- is this posted a second time?

No comments: