Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Why is it that I am not treated the same
What makes me so different
I try just as hard, if not more
Yet all my efforts wasted
worse then a slave, not even alive
i'm the whip you beat your kids with
worthless, trash, a meer piece of filth
all names i've been called before
There words hurt much, but actions hurt worse
a pain that scars my souls
crying and running I try to break free
though I only fall deeper in hell
But hell seems like heaven compared to my life
more bitter than any thought or dream
I'm beaten, I'm scared, I'm punished and traped
Its not a movie, its the story of me


The stinging, the pain, the wound, the scar
a process I go through daily
I'm beaten and hit, tired of being tricked
but still you persist to abuse me
Not with fingers, hands, a rope, or a knife
your actions and your words
They pierce through my skin, ripping me apart
but you say it, you laugh, you dont care
I thought my family was supposed to love me
though closer to death they push me
They treat me like crap, like im not even here
most of the time i wish it was true
If only I could runaway, just disappear
they wouldnt kill me anymore
But still I'm stuck here to be abused
until they've finally killed me


Everyday I cry, and its always your fault
you hurt me everytime
Thhey dont hit me, though they might as well
the pain is all the same
you tell me i'm nothing, just a waste of your time
you dont even give me a chance
you put me down, in everyway, everyday
I try to prove myself to you
I hand you the paper, without a glance you say 'good job'
another sheet falls to the floor
I work so hard, and all for what
you never seem to change
do you even care i'm alone in my room
crying myself to sleep
I'm worthless, I'm nothing, I've heard it so much
how could it not be true
I hate me, I hate the world, but mostly
I just hate you
Reaching and grabbing, I fall to my death
YOU're the one who pushed me down
all I wanted was life, my choice was death
I die, as i hit the ground
If I'm dead, then why does it still hurt
when you declare that i'm garbage once more


These were writen by Mallory, and she asked me to post them.

No comments: