Saturday, September 01, 2001

ok, well, yes.
let me just say, i hate my dad.
go back a few years. my dad cheats on my mom, takes some chick out to dinner at the portside. writes a bad check to boot. yeah, he's a bastard. my uncle writes one at the same place awhile later. they're both assholes. forward a few years, my mom divorces my dad, good idea, about time. things are good, we move, i make a few friends, one of whom is jessica, who's parents own the portside. after awhile, they realize i am the spawn of the bad check people. rage rage, must not have jessica around the dishonest people. therefore jessica can never stay the night at my house again, even though my dad's gone and my mom had nothing to do with it. so, i can either 1) pay the check myself because my dad/uncle sure as hell won't and my mom won't pay for them or 2) turn in my dad and my uncle. well, i don't really have a thousand dollars to just throw away, and i'm trying to have a relationship with my father (i don't know why, don't ask, it just feels like something i need to do) so i'm not gonna turn him in...so, i get to live knowing my best friend's parents hate mine. dammit. this sucks shit.

No comments: