Sunday, November 04, 2001

Ok, now it's Jasons turn to fucking rage. I'm going to fucking rage more rage that has ever been raged in the history of this fucking universe. I'm gonna fucking rage to hell and back again. I'm so fucking pissed that I'm gonna fucking fuck fuck. I'm not gonna rage because of someones oppinion, I'm not going to rage because someones talking shit behind my back, I'm not gonna rage because I feel obligated to, I'm not gonna rage only because I need to find something to rage about, but im gonna FUCKING RAGE! why? you might ask? why? because the one thing i had going for me has fallen apart.......my fucking eyebrow is migrating and i have to take it out!!!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....oh well...that was a $75 dollar waste. I'll just get zac to pierce it again for me in a little while. damn i hate peppers. ..moving along, I wanna just make one note to mal-.....actually, fuck that...hey mal..call me or something.im out.

No comments: