Sunday, November 04, 2001

lets take a break from all of this stupid drama bullshit. and all of this shit that takes a lot of thinking. we need more sensless posts on here..so now you all shall be mesmerized by my poetic talent.

Lets get together and Jack off into Mr.Mulkeys face.
Afterwards we should cut his head off.
And enter it into a race.
Then we can make a baby, and name him Ishmail.
And send his penis through the mail.
They'll think its anthrax(hi mr. big brother, im not serious)
And they'll poo their panty.
We'll send it to Tom Brokaw, and he'll say "aaahh, its Santey"
Santey CLause that is.
And all will remember that I I I, I'm not your fucking stepping stone.
Stop jacking off on my face, and leave me alone
You cock sucking whores need to like a fat blunt, sit back and let it burn.
Put life on hold and pass it to me, cuz it's my turn.
Don't trust me because I'm full of lust.
Dont fuck with me, because when were done, you'll be a pile of dust.
So bitch, back the fuck off.
And let me just be alone, and jack off.

.....that was supposed to be a joke...but some of that became real...yeeeah

No comments: