Tuesday, November 13, 2001

Hey Chris, hows about you cool your jets. In what way whatsoever was i acting irresponsible? um...none. Hmm, you say you prefer someone apologizing to you? I seem, as im sure others who were there, to remember you walking back up and me saying "Chris I'm real sorry," then you quickly responded "fuck you jason," and walked off. hmm, you took that apology real well. And i never sent zac to apologize,...he said he was gonna go hang out with jessica, and i said "if you see chris, tell him to come up here so i can talk to him"...and if he did anything besides that, i didnt tell him to. So instead of bitching your ass off in-directly to the person, grow a fucking spine and walk up to me and talk to me. I'm not saying what i did was justified. I felt so fucking bad for it you dont even know. It was a complete accident, and i take full responsibility for it, I meant to give you a little nudge in the side..but you picked your fries up at that moment, and it intercepted me. So shit went everywhere. My bad,..as i've already said I'm sorry. I didnt mean to do it. And for all your gossip mongers who dont know what the fuck happened, then don't care, its not your place to know anyways. So chris, even though i hate using this gay ass blog to go through ways of communication, since you've already posted, im replying to it. And i am sorry to the fullest extent. Also, I feel the need to apologize to Shuff too. Although it seems strage, It looked like you needed it also, somehow it looked like i also offended you, so im sorry. But maybe for all those other "friends" of mine out there, this was a good thing, it give them one more reason to bitch about me and hate me, so have your fun.

No comments: