Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Hmm... I have a strange desire to write bazaar beatnic poetry... *dons beret and busts out some bongos*

I walk through the rain every day of my life, but I do not get wet, the wet gets me.
I see and I be and I live and I die, a little bit more every day, if I got the cash.
We never have the time to live in a world where we can only exist, bummer.
I am tapping into the eternal spectrum, the never ending circle of was is and now.
I take an active roll in human sacrafice every day because im still around, aren't I?
I can honestly say I wish I were high, because if I were high then I might get by.
As you can see I can't rhyme, but I make up for it with words as old as time, I am the encyclopedia-samia
So come yee little sheep and put your trust in me, I'll lead you on forever, singing hi diddle dum, high diddle dee
A scoop scoop Shiddidaloo wang pang bang a zipitada zapitda wiggly wiggly woo, shitty rhyme from me, shitty rhyme to you.

No comments: